Hi, Connie here with a Father's Day card using some of the Gypsy Road papers by Quick Quotes and the fabulous, PowderPuff Chalk Inks. The papers are very manly and look great layered.
* Layer papers from the Gypsy Road set. All different sizes, so each paper is showing.
* Use a paper distress tool and go around the edges of the papers.
* Ink the edges with Quick Quotes PowderPuff Inks.
* Staple the papers together in the center.
* Attach black brads to four corners of one of the layered papers.
* Stamp "Dad" on a small coordinating paper (Joy Ride).
* Ink up the chipboard frame (Bag of Chips).
* Adhere with brads at each end.
* Adhere all layers and frame to front of card.
* Add mustache (die cut) and twine.
Quick Quotes products used~
Gypsy Road 200
Gypsy Road 300
Gypsy Road 400
Joy Ride 400
Bag of Chips/Frames
Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk Ink/Mocha Mama
Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk Ink/Bicotti
Other products used~
Tin Holtz Mustache die / Sizzix
Jenni Bowlin label punch / Fiskars
brads, twine, clip.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/ DT member