Hi guys!! I have a sweet card using the new Quote Stamp/ Memory by Darkroom Door to share with you. I loved what this stamp had to say and it made it easy to create a card for someone experiencing a loss of a loved one or friend. Couldn't be more perfect~
* The card is approximately 5 1/2" X 6".
* It is created on a white cardstock mat and then adhered to a card base.
* Stamp the Frame Stamp/Emulsion on white cardstock and shade with different inks.
* Stamp the Quote in the center of the Frame .
* Stamp the leaves (Carved Leaves Vol.1) on the mat. Stamp one leave and gently raise the stamp (do not re-ink) and stamp again. That will give you shade effect on your leaf.
* Add stamped Butterflies from the Wings set by Darkroom Door.
* Spritz with black mist.
* Add embellishments and assemble card.
Darkroom Door products used:
Carved Leaves Vol. 1
Other products used:
other: twine, pearls, vintage lace.
Thanks for stopping by~