Hi guys! I'm here with "cards on a stick". Great for a potted plant or a candy jar. Just stick them in what you want to use as a gift. I used the Butterflies Mirror Embellishments and the 6" Doily Stencil by Clear Scraps. Here's what I came up with and how I made them~
* Peel the film off of the Mirror Butterfly Embellishments by Clear Scraps.
* Stencil the Doily image on the front of the butterflies with black StazOn Ink. Let dry.
* Use a paint pen and add the paint dots around the Doily Stencil. Let dry.
* Collect up some cards and pretty papers. Layer them together and staple in the center
* Punch a hole on the top and one on the bottom. That is what you run the stick through. Depending on the size of stick is going to depend on what size of hole you will need to punch.
* Adhere the Butterfly Mirror Embellishment to each cluster of papers. I used hot glue.
* Add twine or other embellishments.
* All ready to sign and add to the gift.
Clear Scraps/ Doily 6" Stencil
Clear Scraps/ Butterflies Mirror Embellishments
Pion Design/ Paper
sticks, paint pen, twine and stickers.
Thanks for stopping by~