I have a couple cards to share with you using the new Texture/Map stamp
by Darkroom Door.
The Texture stamp is a smaller version of the Background stamps, same pattern just smaller. Using the same pattern, the map, it was easy and fun to create a card set,
1. Using the Map Background stamp and Cobalt ink, stamp on white cardstock (6 1/4" X 4 1/4" size).
2. Stamp Texture:Map on white carstock with Fern Green ink. Trim out to 2 1/4" X 3 1/4" (approximately).
3. Mat with Green carstock.
4. Stamp a small heart and color it in with Cobalt ink. Use a paint brush and squeeze a small amount of ink, on the inside lid. Pick up the ink color with the paint brush and fill in the small heart.
5. Adhere heart to Texture:Map piece.
6. Stamp the sentiment vertical, on the card front, in Cobalt ink.
7. Adhere the Texture:Map piece to the Background: Map card front.
8. Speckle card with black ink splats or acrylic black paint. Both work fine.
9. Add twine to front of card. Staple both ends of twine to attach.
To make a second card, that will coordinate with the Cobalt card, just switch the ink color to Fern Green. The Texture: Map stamp inspired me to create these cards sending a big hello through out the world.
Darkroom Door: Texture:Map, Background:Map, Hearts and Whimsical Words
Ranger: Archival Cobalt, Fern Green, Jet Black (refill for splats).
Tim Holtz: Tiny Attacher