Hi guys!! I have another card to share with you using
the Corrugated Iron by Darkroom Door. So many possibilities with this stamp!!
My inspiration for this card was a flag.
1. On white cardstock spray Dylusions ink/London Blue on one side and Poutbox Red on several different spots on the other side of the cardstock.. Keep in mind "flag" idea. This idea could be done with other colors that represent another country. This card is representing the USA in an artsy kinda of way.
2. Using the Texture: Corrugated Iron stamp and the inked/sprayed cardstock, stamp over the sprayed ink using Jet Black ink. Stamp several times depending on the size of the card front. I stamped four times making a rectangle.
3. Cut a section out and that will be the card front.
4. Mat on black cardstock.
5. Still using the cardstock, that you inked and sprayed on, stamp three stars using the Stars set by Darkroom Door.
6. Stamp one large star using Red Geranium, and the other two with Jet black.
7. Trim out the stars.
8. Stamp the words " follow your dreams" from the New York 1 set by Darkroom Door, on scrap cardstock that is left over from the sprayed and inked pieces.
9. Mat the words in black cardstock.
10. Position the stars on the card front and adhere using dimensional adhesive.
11. Adhere the words in the middle of the stars.
12. Wrap twine around the words and tie off.
13. Add pearls to card front.
14. Splat with White Linen/Dylusions ink spray. Take the lid off and hit the spray tube to add splats to the card front.
Thanks for stopping by~