Hi, Connie here with some cute teacher's gifts or for all of that cute art work that will be sent home. School themed magnets for the fridge:) really cute and really easy!
Mini Deco Album Keychain
Road Trip Embellishments
1. You will need the square and the hex first, from the Road Trip Embellishments by Clear Scraps. Place in the center of one (at a time) Deco shape and ink with StazOn/brown ~all around the edges of the Deco shape.
2. Take the square and hex and ink them up with StazOn /black. Set aside to dry.
3. Use white acrylic paint with a small brush and add school themed art to the center of the black inked shapes~like a chalk board. Paint each shape.
4. Let dry and adhere with a foam pop dot. Add a small piece of black felt on the back (so when you add the magnet it doesn't show through).
5. Add twine and adhere the magnet to the back of the Deco shape.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by~
Connie / DT member