Hi everyone! Connie here with a, crafty and fun project, that is if you love your stencils being organized. I use my stencils by Clear Scraps and I want to know what I have and where it is at. Clear Scraps makes another product, the 8x8 Top Load acrylic album, which is perfect for storing and organizing all of those super cute stencils by Clear Scraps.
* Take all of your stencils out of the plastic envelope that they came in.
* Next step is cutting envelope down, making it like a pocket (to slip in the page protector).
* Following these measurements, the pocket fits nicely and will protect the page protector from ink or spray products (that are on the stencil).
* Next is label the stencils and add to the envelope.
* Next step is prepare the 8x8 binder~take plastic off front and back.
* Add very small strips of paper on the front page protector, if you like. You will need to take the album apart to do this.
* Stencil the front with a design or decorate to your liking. I did very little, because I will be handling this binder a lot and I love the acrylic look ( plain).
* Insert stencil envelopes into the page protector. Each page protector will hold many stencils.
Clear Scraps products used:
8x8 Top Load acrylic album
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member