Hi, Connie here with an "off the page" project using the gorgeous flowers from Petaloo and the gorgeous papers and Powderpuff Chalk Inks from Quick Quotes. So fun creating with these fabulous products:)
*Take an old muffin pan and using Tim Holtz's paper Rosette die (large) cut 6 rosettes out of Gypsy Road 300 and Gypsy Road 400, 3 of each paper.
* Ink the rosettes with Sunset PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
* Using 1/2" foam, adhere the rosettes to the center of each section in the muffin pan.
* Adhere the butterfly by Petaloo to each section of the muffin pan.
* Using the burlap trim, from Petaloo, create a center banner for flowers and the date.
* Wet glue or hot glue will work for this.
* Attach a favorite photo, to one of the sections of the muffin pan.
This is the muffin pan before I started altering it with the beautiful Petaloo and Quick Quotes products. You can see more inspiration, using the Petaloo flowers on the Petaloo Blog here.
Quick Quotes products used:
Gypsy Road 300
Gypsy Road 400
Gypsy Road die cut stickers
Sunset PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Other Products used:
Petaloo flowers and trims
Thank for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/ Quick Quotes DT