I have a card to share with you using the newly released Texture stamp
called Corrugated Iron by Darkroom Door. My inspiration for this card came from thinking the Corrugated Iron stamp would make a cool backdrop for friends talking.
Let me show you what I mean ~
1. Add a piece of white cardstock to a white card, creating a card front.
2. Using Ranger Distress Stains: Fossilized Amber and Lucky Clover, spray over the card front. Drips and splats are all good.
3. Ink up the Texture: Corrugated Iron stamp with Archival Jet Black and stamp the image in the center of the card front. The stamp moved and smeared, but the smear added to the charm, so it stayed.
4. Stamp two birds (lots to choose from) from the Carved Birds Vol.2 set on the card front, using Archival Jet Black.
5. Using a scrap piece of white cardstock mist with the Fossilized Amber.
6. Stamp the word "friendship" from the All Occasions set and trim it out.
7. Adhere under the birds with dimensional adhesive.
8. Wrap twine around the word and tie off.
9. Roll up the bottom corners of the stamped card front.
10. Add a vintage photo corner to top right corner.
Darkroom Door: Texture Corrugated Iron Stamp. Carved Birds Vol.2, All Occasions.
Ranger: Archival ink: Jet Black.
Ranger: Distress Spray Stain: Fossilized Amber, Lucky Clover.
Thanks for stopping by~