I have a card to share using one of the newly released Texture stamps by
Darkroom Door called Map. This stamp is beautiful stamped in Cobalt ink, giving it that blue print look. Keeping that in mind, that was my inspiration for this card. One is good but lets try three, side by side ~
This is a fun one. Darkroom Door also has this in a background stamp.
1. Using the Texture: Map stamp and white cardstock, stamp three images with the Cobalt ink.
2. Trim the three stamped images to 2 1/4" x 3 1/4".
3. Mount the three map images on dark blue cardstock. (7 1/4" X 3 1/2")
4. Using the Season's Greetings set, stamp the word PEACE on the lower bottom panel, in Cobalt.
5. Splat with black ink or black acrylic paint, all three panels . Both work great. Let dry.
6. Using the Collage: Arty Triangles and Cobalt ink, stamp on white cardstock.
7. Select three or more triangles and trim them out.
8. Attach a piece of twine over the first and second panel with the Tiny Attacher.
9. Add the triangles to the twine, creating a banner.
10. Attach the dark blue cardstock mat to white cardstock, creating a card front.
The finished card is a hope for PEACE around the world.
Darkroom Door: Texture:Map, Collage: Arty Triangles, Season's Greetings (Peace)
Ranger: Archival ink: Cobalt, Jet Black (refill for splats)
Tim Holtz: Tiny Attacher
Thanks for stopping by~