I have a card using the Heart stamp set and the
Texture/ Iron Corrugated stamp by Darkroom Door.
Always fun using the Darkroom Door stamps together. Texture stamps make great
background stamps and look amazing layered up with stamped images.
That was the plan for this "heart" card~
1. On a scrap piece of white cardstock spray it with Dylusions: Postbox Red. If it drips or puddles, great!
2. Using the Texture: Corrugated Iron stamp and Archival Jet Black, stamp in the middle or side of the sprayed cardstock.
3. Mount that piece on black cardstock.
4. Adhere the black cardstock to a white card, creating a card front.
5. Using the scrap pieces from the sprayed cardstock, stamp heart shapes, using Archival Red Geranium and Rose Madder inks. Stamp 5 or 6 depending on how full and layered you want the card to look.
6. Stamp the word "love" on the left over scrap cardstock and trim the word out.
7. Layer the hearts at the bottom of the card front. Add dimensional adhesive to some of them.
8. Wrap twine around one of the hearts and tie off.
9. Splat the card front with Dylusions: White Linen. Remove the lid and tap on the tube to get the splats.
10. Add a vintage white corner to right top and roll the left top corner of the card front.
Ranger: Archival: Jet Black, Red Geranium, Rose Madder.
Ranger: Dylusions: Postbox Red, White Linen.
Thanks for stopping by~