Hi, Connie here with a couple of really cute Easter cards using the new Mulberry Collection by Quick Quotes. This technique is easy and kid friendly. A great project to make together with the family.
1. Draw an egg. Cut it out. The size depends on how big you want your card to be. This one is about 4 1/2".
2. Cut the strips in thirds. That would be 4" pieces.
3. Spread liquid adhesive on the egg template and start laying the 4" strips across the template in a straight line.
4. Let the glue dry for a few minutes.
6. Shade the eggs with Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalk ink by Quick Quotes.
7. Cut a double mat: large one 4 3/4" x 6" and the one that fits inside is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Shade with Blue Jeans. Adhere together
8. The Petaloo flowers are pulled apart and shaded with Buttercup PowderPuff Chalk ink by Quick Quotes.
9. Adhere the Easter egg to the card front and add embellishments
10. Stamp out the sentiment, cut around and adhere.
Quick Quotes: Mulberry: 103 and 105
Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk inks: Berry Jam, Blue Jeans and Buttercup.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member