I have a cute project to share using vintage tart tins and the fabulous Buttons Galore & More.
No lie~so darling :)
I love the look of the burlap covered in vintage finds, fabulous buttons
and charming photos. I also have a tutorial to share on how the top
of the pincushions were created.
1. Gather supplies. I will have a supply list at the end of the post.
2. Stuff the muslin bag with Poly-fil.
3. Stuff the muslin bag inside the burlap bag.
4. Roll in a ball and stuff in the tart tin.
5. Glue around edges with hot glue.
6. Decorate the top with ribbon, buttons, small photos, decorative
pins and vintage finds. I used hot glue to adhere the ribbon and buttons.
Buttons Galore & More: buttons
Vintage photo: Darkroom Door
Other: trim, vintage finds, decorative pins, vintage tart tins/jello mold, muslin bag, burlap bag (4x6), stickers and Poly-fil.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Buttons Galore & More. If you love buttons, check out all the unique, one of a kind buttons.