Hi, Connie here with my first project for Whisker Graphics using a Bigger Bitty Bag that resembles school notebook paper. Super cute for a teacher goody bag! You will surely be the favorite student!
All you need is acrylic paint, twine, a small tag, stencil, mist and the Bigger Bitty Bag.
1. Lay the stencil over the Bigger Bitty Bag. Center and spray with a color mist.
2. Remove stencil and let dry. Using acrylic paint, add a small apple to the left bottom corner of the bag.
3. Wrap Bakers Twine around the top of the small notebook.
4. Stamp the sentiment on small red tag with black ink. Tie on front of the notebook.
5.. Take the white Bakers Twine and cut off about 12" from the spool. Use red spray mist to dye the twine. When dry wrap around the center of the bag and tie a bow.
6. Stuff the bag with the notebook, pencils and an apple, for good measure.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Memember