Hi, Connie here with a scrapbook pocket page using the Earth Wind Fire collection (released soon) by Quick Quotes. I was asked to keep the memorabilia with the photos, so I came up with this pocket page.
1. You will need two pieces of the same pattern 12 x 12 paper. Cut the salvage off the bottom.
2. Cut a one inch strip from a coordinating pattern in the collection. Score down the middle.
3. Adhere strong adhesive on one side of the one inch strip and lay the pattern paper in the slot. See #2 in collage.
4. Do the other side the same way. You have made a hinge that won't pull apart. See #6 in collage.
5. Before we make the pocket, go ahead and punch out a one inch half circle, making it easier to pull out the memorabilia in the soon to be pocket page. See #4 in collage.
By doing the hinge at the bottom, the pocket page won't come apart even with heavy memorabilia in it.
Make the fold up the size you need it, kinda of like a card, folding up to reveal the other photos. I will have my son journal the event on the white space at the top.
Quick Quote product used:
Earth Wind Fire (to be released soon) : 110, 111, 109 and 101
Whistlin' Dixie chipboard die cuts
Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk inks: Light Moss, Coal Miner, Seafoam, Midnight Confession
stickers, twine corner punch and Beacon 1-IN-3 adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member