1. Gather the papers you would like to use for the center cluster.
2. Cut them in different sizes and distress the edges.
3. Ink with Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk Inks/Light Moss and Warm Sand.
4. Cluster them in the center of the page with all the papers peeking out. That is the photo mat that will hold your photo.
5. Using a steel die, stickers or a stamp add leaves to the center cluster with the photo.
6. Add a Quick Quote sentiment from the Chiffon Collection.
7. Title the page.
8. Journal the event.
9. Speckle with mist if desired.
Quick Quotes products used:
Darkroom Door stamp
S.e.i./Tumble Dye (for speckling project)
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member