I have another cool idea using the Tropical Fruit set by Darkroom Door.
This a great little gift, party favor or just plain cute.
These are really easy to make ~
1. Cut pattern paper to 3 3/4" W X 8" L.
2. Laying the paper in landscape position on a score board, score at 2 1/2" .
3. Using a 1 1/2" circle punch, punch a circle in the middle of the small paper (above the score line)
4. Under the score line is where a pocket goes to hold the drink packet.
5. The size for the pocket is 3 1/2" W X 3 1/4" L. If you like, in the middle of the pocket (before you adhere it to the hang tag) punch a half circle. Adhere pocket to front of hang tag.
See examples ~
6. Stamp fruit from Tropical set in different colors of ink, on white cardstock and cut them out.
7. Decorate the front of the pocket.
8. Speckle with black ink or similar product.
9. Add twine.
These are fun to make and great to hang over a bottle of cold water.
Darkroom Door products used:
Doodle Bug pattern paper
Circle punch 1 1/2"
Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk Ink
bottle of water
S.e.i./Tumble Dye/Black (for speckling)
Thanks for stopping by~