Hi, Connie here with my Featured April Tag! I used an acrylic tag by Clear Scraps and some pretty paper. You can print in out in PDF from the Clear Scraps blog. Take a look~
Clear Scraps 6” Chevron Stencil, Clear Scraps Acrylic Tag and Clear Scraps Chipboard Word (Laugh)
acrylic paint, alcohol inks, pattern paper, stickers, flower die, ribbon, button and Beacon 3-IN-1 glue
1.Remove plastic from tag and apply Alcohol ink to the back of the acrylic tag.
2. Add colors until you get the look you want.
3. Add color to chipboard word. I used acrylic paint.
4. Cut flowers from a die. Add Chevron pattern to the flowers with the 6” Chevron stencil by Clear Scraps.
5. Staple flowers together and create tag.
6. Glue embellishments with Beacon 1-IN-3 glue.
7. Add words, buttons and ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member