1. Cover a standard size tag with Anchor's Aweigh 106.
2. Shade around the tag with Seabrook PowderPuff Chalk ink.
3. Stencil the Anchor image on the Anchor's Aweigh 102 with Navy PowderPuff Chalk ink and cut it out.
4. Do the same with the sea shells. Stamp the sea shells using Seafoam PowderPuff Chalk ink and cut them out.
5. Using a background stamp and Navy PowderPuff Chalk ink , stamp the background on the tag.
6. Cluster the elements you have cut out, at the bottom of the tag.
7. Shade them and adhere them to the tag.
8. Add the Quote sticker.
9. Add twine and speckle with black ink or similar product.
Anchor's Aweigh : 102 and 106
Anchor's Aweigh: chipboard stickers and die cut stickers
Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk ink: Seafoam, Light Moss, Navy and Seabrook.
Darkroom Door/ stamps
Wink of Stella
S.e.i/Tumble Dye (for speckling)
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member