Hi, Connie here with a pocket scrapbook page but with a twist! I used one acrylic sheet by Clear Scraps with an acrylic word.
1. Cut 1" off one side of the 12 x1 12 acrylic sheet by Clear Scraps.
2. Adhere the acrylic to the pattern paper using Beacon 3-IN-1. The opening to the pocket will be Horizontal.
3. Add washi tape for design on bottom and top of page.
4. Use Black StazOn Ink and add color to the acrylic word (Purrfect).
5. The page should look like this~
6. Next step is the photo collage. This is a good project for all those photos, that go to one event, to keep them together.
7. Make tabs for the photo pages.
8. Decorate the front of the Acrylic sheet. For added interest, I used the 12 Chevron stencil by Clear Scraps with black StazOn ink on the front acrylic page.
Acrylic Sheet by Clear Scraps
12 Chevron Stencil by Clear Scraps
acrylic word (Purrfect) by Clear Scraps
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member