Hi, Connie here with an acrylic scrapbook page to share, using the new stencil borders by Clear Scraps as embellishments for the scrapbook page. Sounds like fun !!!! Let me show you what I'm talking about~
1. Select the images, from the border stencil, you would like to add as an embellishment for the scrapbook page. Mask it off and add ink. Quick Quotes PowderPuff Inks work well for this.
2. Next step is to cut out the image.
3. If you are using an acrylic word ( splash )~ To add color to the word use StazOn ink. It can be applied right from the pad or with a sponge type applicator.
4. Create the front of the scrapbook page and adhere to acrylic.
5. Adhere the pattern paper to the acrylic. By adhering the images to the acrylic first you have a idea as to where the adhesive can be applied so it won't show on the acrylic. In other words the adhesive can be strategically placed.
6. Speckle with black ink.
Hope is border stencil / Clear Scraps
He Lives border stencil/Clear Scraps
Expressions small Splash!/Clear Scraps
XL Scallops/Clear Scraps
Paper: Quick Quotes
Ink: StazOn Ink, Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk Ink, Ranger
twine, button, stickers
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member