Hi, Connie here with my second project using the Creating Made Easy Kit for October. The kit comes with the Pennant Banner to create with. I used it to make plant sticks, sorta of like a flag with a message:)
1. Cover the chipboard/ Pennant Banner with papers from the October Kit.
2. Sand edges and ink for shading.
3. Glue on a stick (hot glue works the best). I used a Bamboo Skewer as my stick. They have a pointed tip, which makes it easy to insert in a plant or a floral arrangement.
4. Cut strips of paper, making decorative borders. You can also use metal dies.
5. Embellish and add sentiment.
The paper embellishments were cut using metal die's. Buttons and twine are not included in the kit, just a little extra that I added.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/Guest Designer