Hi, Connie here with Bible Markers using three of the new stencils by
Clear Scraps. Check out the tutorial on how they were created~
1. Cut about a 3 1/4" x 13 1/2" strip of muslin. If the material
has wrinkles, iron it flat.
2. Position the stencil on the material and secure it with a clip.
3. Choose the ink colors (StazOn) and begin applying ink to
cutout sections of the stencil.
4. Do one color at a time.
5. When the ink has dried, sew a single stitch down each side
or use a border stamp.
6. Turn the top corners under and add twine and a large button
Clear Scraps products:
Border Stencil: He Lives
Border Stencil: Hope Is
Border Stencil: My Joy
twine, button and muslin material
Thanks for stopping by~