This layout was created using scraps from other projects, a little of this and that. Layering of papers, die-cutting Ivy, stickers and chipboard were all used in creating this page. Look real close and stamping was involved also.
1. Have note pads cut in thirds.
2. Mat the back of the pad with pattern paper , leaving an 1/8" edge .
3. The top flap is a 3"x3" paper square.
4. Wrap it around the top and secure in the back using adhesive.
5. Secure the front with adhesive.
Catalina Island 200, 300 and 400
Joy Ride 100
QQ PowderPuff Chalk Ink~ Peach Tree, Mocha Mama, Caribbean Blue
Catalina Island Die Cut Stickers
Catalina Island Chipboard Die Cuts
Elizabeth Crafts (die)
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT member