Hi Connie here, back with another project from the September Creating Made Easy Kit by Clear Scraps!! Remember the one Mason Jar page that I didn't end using for the mini recipe holder album ~ here is what I created with the one page.
My idea was to use this, along with a cook book or other kitchen item, for a gift. Write out a couple of your family favorite recipes and add this to the gift. You could even add a gift card in with the recipes:)
* Remove plastic sheet from both sides of the Mason Jar acrylic page.
* Trace the shape of the jar on one piece of pattern from the September Kit. Cut it
out and ink around the edges with black ink.
* Next is the pocket. Use the corrugated cardboard, found in the kit, for this.
* Cut to 5.5" W x 4.5" L ~ Use a corner rounder on the bottom corners.
* Ink around the edges with black ink, for shading.
* Adhere pocket to front of Mason Jar page with Beacon 3-In-1.
* Cut out images from the papers in the kit and embellish the front of the pocket.
* Add burlap through the album holes in the handle. Cut 1" strip. It will come undone and look messy:)
* The only product I added to this, that are not in the kit, are the ink, twine, and one flower.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/Guest Designer