Hi, Connie here with a scrapbook page using Joy Ride by Quick Quotes. If you have eight photos, this grid design is for you. Makes a fabulous page and it is easy to put together.
* Trim photos to 3.5"x 3.5"
* Trim JR400 to 11.5 " x 11.5" and adhere to JR400.
* Adhere photos three across and three down except for the middle row.
* Trim a 3.3"x3.5" square from JR400. Add another square 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" out of JR100.
* Trim a 3x3" square for the center of the middle row design.
* Add corners and chipboard.
* Title and journal (back of page).
Quick Quotes JR400, JR100
Quick Quotes PowderPuff Ink/Seafoam
Quick Quotes Chipboard/ Joy Ride
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member