Hi , Connie here with a really cute mini album using the Mixable Medley Album by Clear Scraps. This album is half acrylic and half chipboard. I adore the look of both elements together! I hope you do too!!!
* The chipboard pages are covered with pattern paper. The edges are sanded, so the paper doesn't curl up.
* The acrylic pages have journal boxes on them (front and back) the same place. The adhesive won't show if the boxes are back to back.
* The embellishments are added with glue dots and Zip Dry by Beacon. Foam dots are used too.
* The album has five pages cascading down.
* The paper edges are inked for a shading effect.
* The album is ready for some cute photos:)
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/ DT Member