* I started out with a pile of paper pieces and cut them down to 3" x 3".
* Add flower ( Petaloo) to center of paper.
* Add twine ~ I used a hot glue gun for the flower and the twine.
* Double mat the sentiment and pop up with foam adhesive.
* Cut Kraft cardstock 3 1/2" x 7" fold in the center.
* Adhere card front to Kraft card.
using up my scraps of Quick Quotes papers. My motto~don't throw
anything away, you can always make some small gift card sets.
Supplies by Quick Quotes~
Joy Ride 200
Joy Ride 100
Catalina Island 400
Orange Slice PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Seafoam PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Blue Lagoon PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Buttercup PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Stamper Anonymous/Tim Holtz
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer / DT member