I wanted to share with you how I made the sunburst page using the
Sunshine Background Stamp by Darkroom Door.
This is just another idea on how to use the stamp.
* Stamp the background stamp on white cardstock (this will serve as a
template for repeat uses)
a little off center.
* Use a ruler and draw a line, from each Sunburst section, to the
end of the cardstock.
* I marked the sections (every other one) with a number and cut the
blank sections out.
*You now have a template (or stencil) that will serve as a guide for a Sunburst.
* Here is the one I made on top of black cardstock to give you an idea.
The mat in the center is 4"x 6".
I know this is old school, the cutting machine do these too. I felt like
I made this as fast as it would have taken me to figure out how to cut one.
If your like me, this is for you :)
* I laid the template over the paper I wanted to be the Sunburst and traced
the lines and then cut it out. Maybe 10 minutes :)
Thanks for stopping by~
See ya soon.