Thanks for stopping by for Try It Tuesday!
I have a set of cards I created using Gelatos and a Darkroom Door
First on watercolor paper and then on white cardstock.
* All you do is rub the Gelatos over the background stamp.
* I sectioned it off and did one color at a time.
* Use a spray bottle with water and wet the rubber stamp after you have applied the Gelatos.
* Let it sit a minute, to mix with the Gelatos.
* Lay your watercolor paper over the stamp and press all around the area.
* Lift the watercolor paper off and let it dry.
* Cut the stamped background to the size you want and mat it on your card.
* Stamp a focal image on the background you created.
* Add embellishments and sentiment.
* Do the same thing for the white cardstock~
They turned out different and unique! I saw this on scrapbook.com. and wanted to give it a try!
Archival Ink by Ranger
Thanks for stopping by~
See ya soon.