* Start off with a card base (black polka dotted) GR 100
* Double mat with GR 100 ( beige) and GR 400 ( Paris print)
* Ink around all papers with Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
* Die cut flowers and leaves.
* Ink around each layer of flower petals with Coral PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
* Repeat last step but with Razz-Berry PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
* Assemble the flowers. Secure with a brad in the center.
* Ink petals with Green with Envy PowderPuff Chalk Ink.* Assemble card with flowers and petals.
* Cut the work "thanks" or use stickers.
* Ink with Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalk Ink.
* Add to card.
* Final step~ attach card front to a Kraft cardstock card.
Products used by Quick Quotes~
Gypsy Road 400
Gypsy Road 300
Gypsy Road 100
Creamy Cocoa PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Coral PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Razz-Berry PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Green with Envy PowderPuff Chalk Ink
Elizabeth Crafts/flower and curvy leaves
Darkroom Door stamp
Thanks for stopping by~