Hi Connie here with a super cute idea for making some swag for your tote bag, using the Dress Form Mirror embellishment by Clear Scraps.
Hot glue gun and bits and pieces of ribbon, twine, dried flowers, buttons and small white tags.
1. Wrap trim around the center (waist) of the dress form. This will be the anchor for gluing your embellishments to.
2. Add the dried flower and hot glue the twine under the flower.
3. Add a couple of stick pins to the cluster.
4. Hot glue an "O" ring to the back of the dress form and attach the clip. I used a stick pin by Tim Holtz. Worked really well. I hot glued a piece of small felt over the pin body.
5. Add a tag to the cluster (like the price tag of a dress).
6. You could also ink around the edges of the Mirror Dress Form.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/Clear Scraps DT