1. Using the Checker Border Stencil ~ apply to both sides of the clipboard
with StazOn Jet Black.
2. Let the ink dry completely (don't want any smears).
3. Cut down a sheet of pattern paper (to reveal the Checker Board Border
on both sides) and clip it on the clipboard.
4. Clip ephemera and other memorabilia to the board.
5. At the bottom attach photo and die cut border.
6. Tie twine or ribbon to the metal clip.
This project is designed so you always can change it up but still enjoy the clipboard, being a clipboard, but custom decorated to your liking and taste. Be sure to check out all of the new products by Clear Scraps. Winners, all of them !
I also got the label:) tickled silly :)
Linked at: Paper Issues: You rule the schoolThanks for stopping by~